at Office: 212-535-5031 - 718-881-1196
For all your appliance needs
Things To do Before You Call
WASHER REPAIR TIPS:
- Never overload your washer; you can burn out your motor
- Try not putting rugs in your washer; you can damage your motor.
- Make sure you empty your pockets, when coins get into your machine. It can damage your pump.
- If water is coming in slow, check your water pressure in the building or maybe your water valve is defective.
- If you’re motor overheats. Wait about 5 hours for the motor to cool down and try using your washer again.
DRYER REPAIRS TIPS:
- If your dryer is overheating, try cleaning your dryer.
- If your dryer is noisy, it can be your rollers, felt or your bearing.
- Check to see if your belt is broken.
- If your dryer has no power, check your circuit breaker.
- Some dryers come with a reset button on the back of the dryer, try resetting the button by pressing it.
- You might need a heating element.
DISHWASHER REPAIR TIPS:
- If your dishwasher has no power, make sure your door is close properly.
- Check you plug to see if there is electricity. If there is no electricity, check your circuit breaker.
- Remember you need jet dry for your dishes to look clean and nice.
- Only use dishwashing detergent that is recommends for dishwashers.
- If for some reason you use dishwashing liquid before reading these tips.
- Take baking soda or lime juice. Use either one and run your dishwasher again.
REFRIGERATOR REPAIR TIPS:
- When your refrigerator isn’t working properly, check your thermostat to see what settings it is on.
- Your condenser might be dirty, some condenser is located on the bottom of your refrigerator and some located on the top of the refrigerator.
- Don’t forget now, if there is no power, check your plug or your breaker.
- Always remember to run cold water when grinding. Cold water helps to avoid fats and grease to get stick on disposal.
- Hot water cause fat and grease to dissolve and your drain lines will be clogged.
- Use disposals only for food, not hard shells, they cause your disposal to break down.
- You can use ice or lemon juice to clean your disposal by avoiding rust.
- There is a reset button on your disposal; you can reset your disposal by pushing the reset button.
If nothing works, you need to call Management Appliances